COVID-19 Health Protocol (Updated on Oct 1st, 2021):
In Person Branch Event:
The following protocol applies to ALL performers, parents,teachers and audiences who wish to participate for our in person event:
1. Performers/Parents/guardians/Guests will only be permitted in the hall with one of the following documents at the entrance of the auditorium.
– Proof of Fully Vaccination Record with ID name matching the vaccination card either hard copy or digitally. The last dose must be administered 2 weeks before the event OR
– Negative Covid PCR Test Result (No over the counter covid test) within 72 hours of the event start time.
The proof can be shown in hard copy or digital format with name, probably displayed on the record with matching ID.
2. Everyone must complete a health questionnaire and sign the liability form at the check in table before entering into the auditorium.
3. Anyone with any of the following symptoms regardless of vaccination status or negative covid test proof please do not come to our in person event. We reserve the right to refuse entry to enforce the health protocol.
– Fever or chills
– Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
– Runny or stuffy nose Muscle
– Headache/ Body Ache
– Sore throat
– Nausea or Vomiting
4. Everyone MUST keep their mask or face covering (covering both mouth and nose) AT ALL TIME, except wind players will be performing behind a pixel glass.
5. No Refund will be given after registration.